Buy Online and Save 25% on all Native Earth Lawn & Garden Products
Use Code: FALL25
All products include free shipping!
Chopped straw is an excellent multi-purpose product for household projects, gardening, composting, animal bedding and more. Our Chopped Straw is chopped into 4” pieces for easy use, all-natural and biodegradable. While we can’t guarantee each and every barley or wheat seed is removed, we can confirm our straw is Certified Noxious Weed Free.
- Multi-purpose chopped straw for home, lawn and garden.
- May be used alone or with other Native Earth products.
- 2.0 cubic feet, compressed (56.6L)
- 10 cubic feet, expanded
- Benefits and Uses
- All-natural and biodegradable
- Certified Noxious Weed Free
- Erosion control
- Perfect for seed retention and spot patching
- Keep birds out of recently seeded areas
- Minimal waste and clean up
- Ideal for composting
- Great for concrete projects
- Clean and soft bedding for animals
- Directions For Use
- Use as needed, anywhere you need it.
The possibilities are endless.
- Nutritional Note
Chopped straw intended for home and garden purposes and not as a source of nutrition.
- Landscaping Note
Not treated with chemicals or other additives. Barley or wheat seeds may be present and germinate. Simply pull unwanted starts.
- Naturally sun-cured premium western barley or wheat straw
- Handling Considerations
- Hazard statement: None
Why Native Earth Works
Native Earth’s products are wholesome, effective combinations of Earth’s most potent ingredients.Learn Why It Works
Native Earth has proven a modern, efficient approach to fertility and continues to innovate using the scientific method to improve product efficiencies resulting in less waste, while providing exceptional produce taste and increased nutritional value.Learn Why It Works
From organic compost to amendments and plant food, each of our plant care products are designed with specific use in mind.Learn Why It Works
The 4R's stand for right source, right rate, right time, and right place and serve to guide farmers to the management practices that help keep nutrients on and in the field.Learn Why It Works
Enjoy lasting blooms, healthier trees, brighter leaves and stronger roots for longer.Learn Why It Works
AeraVive rejuvenates lawn health, increases soil water movement, and mitigates the effects of compaction.Buy Now