Aeration Soil Amendment
64 FL OZ (1.9L)
All Vive products include free shipping!
This aeration soil amendment is key to keeping high foot-traffic lawn zones healthy.
Keep those highly used areas of your lawn and turfgrass healthier. AeraVive is elemental to mitigating the harsh effects of high foot traffic and pets and wildlife animal waste. It encourages proper soil structure, water movement, feeding soil microbes, and pushing salts to give you back the lawn you can be proud of.
- Soil remediation aid to rejuvenate lawn health
- Increase soil water movement and mitigate effects of compaction
- Eliminate patch lawn stress
- May be used alone or before applying other Native Earth products
- For lawn, garden, ornamentals and trees
- Covers 2,000 square feet
Not available in California or Florida.
- Guaranteed Analysis & Ingredients
- Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate, Alkylphenol ethoxylate: 8.55%
- Inert Ingredients: 91.45%
- Revives turf health
- Renews discolored grass from pet urination spots
- Increases soil moisture
- Enhances water infiltration
- Rapid water percolation and wetting uniformity
- Facilitates sodium and salt removal
- Stimulates biology in the soil
- Loosens soil compaction and supports soil structure
- Directions for Use
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Shake container contents. Attach hose to the spray-ready nozzle. Turn on water. Engage dial by bending safety tab back and turning the dial clockwise until fully open in the “on” position. Water will begin to flow, and product will dispense from inside the container.
- Uniformly cover desired area by making sweeping passes with the water as you walk. Several passes may be required depending on your water pressure and walking speed. If you need a break, turn the dial to the “Water” position as water flow will continue but product will not dispense.
- For best results, water AeraVive into the soil thoroughly after application. If applied to a garden or over any foliage, spray down foliage immediately after application by switching from the “On” to the “Water” position on the sprayer.
- For a healthier lawn, garden, and landscape apply soil applications once a month.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW LABEL RATES
- Application Rate: 64 oz. covers 2,000 sq. ft.
- Application Frequency: For lawn, garden, and landscape apply soil applications every 30 days.
- Extreme Trouble/Pet Spots: apply up to 4 consecutive applications at 15-day intervals. Then resume to 30-day intervals.
- This product may be applied prior to fertilizer applications to increase fertilizer efficiency.
- Handling Instructions
- Read entire label before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Wash hands after use
- Do not ingest
- May discolor wood and concrete
- Do not allow product to freeze
Why Native Earth Works
Native Earth’s products are wholesome, effective combinations of Earth’s most potent ingredients.Learn Why It Works
Native Earth has proven a modern, efficient approach to fertility and continues to innovate using the scientific method to improve product efficiencies resulting in less waste, while providing exceptional produce taste and increased nutritional value.Learn Why It Works
From organic compost to amendments and plant food, each of our plant care products are designed with specific use in mind.Learn Why It Works
The 4R's stand for right source, right rate, right time, and right place and serve to guide farmers to the management practices that help keep nutrients on and in the field.Learn Why It Works
Enjoy lasting blooms, healthier trees, brighter leaves and stronger roots for longer.Learn Why It Works