Flowering Plant Aid, 1-1-0.75
2 FL OZ
All Vive products include free shipping!
This flowering plant food adds just the right amount of nutrition to flowering plants, houseplants, trees, and shrubs.
Flowers make up the reproductive organs of a plant, which can stress our flowering friends. Lack of water, too much heat or not enough of the right nutrition can cause flowers to wither away prematurely. Enter BloomVive. This powerful support product adds good nutrition mixed with amino acids and other antioxidants to help plants look their best through stress. BloomVive is excellent for the garden, too, where it can help generate higher quality and more fruit.
- A calcium/boron flowering aid
- Fortified with primary, secondary and micronutrients
- Enhanced with antioxidants and organic acids
- Offers plant stress relief and flower retention
- May be used in combination with AeraVive and FloraVive products
- For flowering plants, houseplants, trees, and shrubs
Not available in California or Florida.
- Keeps your blooms around longer
- Enhances color and flower quality
- Amino acids for plant health and growth
- Highly efficient and safe
- Excellent for fruits and vegetables to increase crop set and quality
- Formulated for stress relief and prevention
- Provides proper nutrition for flowering periods
- Guaranteed Analysis & Ingredients
- Nitrogen (N) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (P2O5) 1.5%
- Potassium (K2O) 0.75%
- Calcium (Ca) 0.5%
- Boron (B) 0.05%
- Iron (Fe) 0.01%
- Zinc (Zn) 0.005%
- Copper (Cu) 0.0045%
- Manganese (Mn) 0.0040%
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0001%
- Directions for Use
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- GENERAL PRECAUTION: Avoid application to flower petals in direct sunlight or application during the heat of the day as water droplets can scald petals.
- INDOOR FLOWERPOTS: Add 1 fluid ounce of BloomVive to 1 gallon of water. Use a watering can to apply adequate volume to wet roots.
- OUTDOOR FLOWER BEDS/GARDEN/FLOWERPOTS: Add 2 fluid ounces of Native Bloom to 1 gallon of water. Use a watering can to apply adequate volume to wet roots.
- FRUIT TREES: Add 1 fluid ounce of BloomVive to 1 gallon of water. Spray blooms with a light mist.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW LABEL RATES AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR FLOWERS: Apply to outdoor/garden plants once every two weeks while flowers are in bloom.
- FRUIT TREES: Apply at first bloom/flowering early in the morning or late in the evening with cooler temperatures. Apply second application 2 weeks later. Do not apply more applications on fruit trees. Use ArborVive for fertilizer feed through tree roots early in the Spring and Fall.
- Handling Instructions
- Hazard statement: May cause and allergic skin reaction
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Wash hands after use
- Do not ingest
- Read entire label before use
- Use only as directed
- May discolor wood and concrete
- Do not allow product to freeze
Why Native Earth Works
Native Earth’s products are wholesome, effective combinations of Earth’s most potent ingredients.Learn Why It Works
Native Earth has proven a modern, efficient approach to fertility and continues to innovate using the scientific method to improve product efficiencies resulting in less waste, while providing exceptional produce taste and increased nutritional value.Learn Why It Works
From organic compost to amendments and plant food, each of our plant care products are designed with specific use in mind.Learn Why It Works
The 4R's stand for right source, right rate, right time, and right place and serve to guide farmers to the management practices that help keep nutrients on and in the field.Learn Why It Works
Enjoy lasting blooms, healthier trees, brighter leaves and stronger roots for longer.Learn Why It Works